You will see dementia and family caregiving through the eyes of compassion and love as you read “Just See Me-Sacred Stories from the Other Side of Dementia”. You’ll read true stories of courage, strength, sorrow, grief, transcendence, loyalty, success, faith and hope. The stories are moving and real and yet we all know this is the beginning of a bigger conversation as more and more of us become caregivers to those we love.
In “Just See Me-Sacred Stories from the Other Side of Dementia”, family caregivers teach us extraordinary lessons which not only show us how to be better caregivers, but also better human beings.
You’ll want to read “Just See Me-Sacred Stories from the Other Side of Dementia” to:
- Discover ways to be a better caregiver by taking care of yourself
- Overcome feelings of isolation
- Anticipate and grow from family conflicts
- Cope with the challenges of caregiving and dementia
- Recognize healing powers in the ‘little things’
- Support the caregivers you love in the ways they need
- Feel grateful even in the midst of tragedy
- Find encouragement to stay on your course of healing with no excuses
- Understand real life spirituality